Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Janice // Don't like this.

Happy birthday, Janice sistelllllll. You're 20 finally! Seriously, like, FINALLY. When was the last time someone said you look YOUNGER than 20??? Like.. When you were 15? LOL. Anyway! Welcome to the twenties club! It's not like it's a huge change in your life lah, but the age is creeping up on ya and soon you'll be 50. HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Okay I'm so mean. I'm older than you anyway so just laugh at me. ==

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAH. HOPE YOU FIND YOUR PRINCE CHARMING SOON. MUST BE SOMEONE WHO CAN TOLERATE YOU AND ME K? lollllll. GOD BLESS YA SISTEL! ^^


-------------------------------------------------

CHANGE OF MOOD. SERIOUSLY DAMN MOOD SWING LAH.


Deafening silence. It's damn freaky.

I guess this might be the first time I'm home alone, with no music on, no drunkards singing as they walk past, no James to nag at me saying I'm a nerd. No drama from Janice's room. Only the lap top's fan making the most irritating sound.

I don't like this.

It's my Summative OSLER tomorrow. It's like having a consultant sitting next to you as you take a history from the patient and do examinations on them. I've had my practice one last week. It went okay, except for the presentation part. But now I'm freaking out all over again. And another surprise OSLER with another consultant the next day. Wasn't really a surprise, just a bit too early to what I would imagine.

I guess it's stress + being alone at home. James' gone to his friend's place to relax cos' he hasn't got any exams... I feel terrible nowww. I can't describe this feeling.

No comments: