Thursday, June 12, 2008

A comforting word of advice

lyds : from now on.... says:
think abt those married couples who have to live separately cos of work

lyds : from now on.... says:
those american soldiers who go to east timor and to iraq and afganistan

lyds : from now on.... says:
and those war countries....

lyds : from now on.... says:
they are apart for months

lyds : from now on.... says:
when u are with each other.. u develop together and grow together and understand each other

lyds : from now on.... says:
then when u are apart for various reasons.. u grow with urself

lyds : from now on.... says:
u grow in urself and this will strengthen ur personality and benefit the relationship.. its something very general not just u and james


Man, Lyds is totally a teacher, and a counsellor. I felt wayyy better after seeing what she told me.

My lesson of the day - Learn to be a strong girl! Learn, grow and develop for the benefit of the relationship. (:


ONE MORE ORAL EXAMINATION TO GO AND I'M SWEET TO FLY BACK TO SINGAPORE!!

of course i'll miss everyone else back here in dunners and the whole of NZ..

p.s. did i mention that i survived the scary OSLER examination with my home tutor? i passed man. it was really scary though. he told me i could do better, and i know that.. the case was verY veRY vERY VERY complicated and i was restricted by the time limit i couldn't probe for more info from the patient. but oh well, I PASSED! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetjessy babe! I am glad to be of some help and my pleasure to be there for you if u feel down... hehehe.. dont worry... have a good break! I miss ya already! see u in 2 weeks.....

lydsy