Tuesday, October 02, 2007

在祢宝座前 - 赞美之泉

It's the exam period again! Whahaha. Time to mugmugmug like noone's business! But before that..

Some thoughts..

I find it extremely difficult to accept terrible attitudes.. Because I just get put off by those kind of people.. I musn't say that my attitude is the best, but sometimes some people just got really odd behaviours and exaggerate too much! I just keep quiet and let them rant.. Because I would just assume that they had a bad day.. Or they had someone else in their mind.. Pray that God will give me a forgiving heart to understand them and help them in anyway I can.. And... 忍!tahantahantahan. 忍耐就是那么的重要!

Something to be happy about: I'm in the church camp committee for next year! Yay! Will be in charge of advertising and coming up with a pretty handbook for everyone! (: Have done it this year and I enjoy working with my brothers and sisters in church. We were given a prayer schedule to pray about our camp next year.. Hopefully it'll be another exciting one! It'll be at Gore.. Haven't been there before, but I heard it's an awesome campsite! Yay! (:


Camp this year!

Oh, and we also started a 关怀网! So everyone of us have to concern for someone else in church. Sung Ling's 关心ing me, and I'll be looking after Chey Ying. It's so gonna be like 小天使 game, just that we all know who our 小天使s are. Hopefully through this 关怀网 we will get to know our other brothers and sisters better. Quality beats quantity. As long as our churchies are strong in our faith, we don't have to be afraid that the Word's not being spread. 对内. That's gonna be the aim of our camp too. (:

Finally got my ball photos! Just got 2 from the photographer, because a 5" by 7" photo costs $8!!!!!! Crazy. But I must say everyone looks so beautiful.. Something I have to treasure.. Because we are all gonna split up next year.. That's referring to Jen, Nads and Meits lah.. Aww.. Don't like thinking about that.. But yes it's so gonna happen.. Meits and Nads in CCH, Jen joining them a year later after her BMedSci(hon) and me in Dunners. AWWWWWWWWWWW! ): Will try to scan the ball photos in sometime soon.. But for now, some photos from the ball.. I think I didn't post any on the blog.. Have been facebook-ing.. LOL. Here are the photos from my camera! THANK YOU JANICE FOR DOING UP MY HAIR AND MAKE UP!


Theme of the ball -Masquerade!





Photos from Nad's camera. It was the day we took our 3rd year class photo. (: I WILL MISS U ALL!


Today's dissection was in the pelvic region... And it was, as usual, SO COOL! HAHA. (i can see jen rolling her eyes lol) The human body is absolutely amazing (i know i've said this before). Just talking about the uterus. So small, but can accommodate one huge baby, or even more than that! Then, when it's time to give birth, the birth canal aka the pelvic canal, man.. It's hard to visualize how babies can come out of that tiny hole. One word: 棒!It's possible.. That's why most of us are given birth the natural way.. I was too, at first, until Mum got too tired so Doc had to use a forceps to pull me out )X Poor mummy.


Of course that's not me! That's Baby Ronald McDonald! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Abit creepy.. I know..

This is so random, but! I'm so excited about clinicals I don't know why!!!! I know doctors will come bombarding huge words to me and asking me what's this and that.. Very extremely stressful, but I guess it's a totally different thing c/f studying.. So.. I don't know! I can't keep my excitement! But of course I have to pass this year first lah.. Or else I don't even have to talk about clinicals. )X

Qi, I replied your letter liao. Have you received it yet? (:

I MISS SINGAPORE FOOD TOO. Can't wait to go back!!

Back to my books. Bye!

OUT!

No comments: