Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Before I start my mugging for the day (lol), I just want to say that...

Driving on a motorway on an EXTRA windy and rainy day in a wee car is NOT FUN.


This morning I drove Mum and Jonathan to the airport. Because we were running late (thanks to Jon's urge to visit the toilet and me losing my way.. again..), I had to drive real fast so they won't miss their flight. But the drive there was extremely dangerous!!

Missy Mirage is a tiny car, and also very light. Driving at about 120km/h is freakin' scaryyy! All of us could feel the car shaking, and I had to control the car and not let anything distract me. I could feel the tension.. All towards me.. Having to be drive safely for my passengers, and at the same time rush them to the airport within the shortest time.

I wouldn't wanna drive in such terrible weather anymore. If I don't have the choice, I'd ask someone else to drive.. Putting other people's lives in my hands.. Very pressurizing. Actually, this reminds me of what I'm gonna do in future.

People will be relying on me (and also other doctors) to get them well. If I can't take this pressure right now, how am I going to do well in future? I'd just be a coward pushing all the responsibilities to someone else. Hmm. Not nice to do that, and not fun.. Lol. No challenge at all.. SO! I have to take things in my stride and do the best I can!

But still, doubt I'd be driving at such terrible weather anytime soon. The wind.. Howling and pushing the car towards the centre of the road/the road shoulder. ARGH! My heart is still racing. Even my room door is shaking because of the wind!!!!!! OMG.

Something else to talk about. Studying has been slooooooooow for me, but I have promised myself that I will work extra hard these 2 weeks and play hard out after the exams!

Reminder to self: 12 days to finals. =="

No comments: