Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hohoho, 长大咯!

Today the bunch of us who have/or been forced to select Dunedin to be their murder house for 3 (OR MORE) years had an orientation and we were also brought around for ward rounds!

Gosh. It's almost about time we're finally stepping into the ultimate 'REAL' world. Patients, nurses, arrogant registrars (kidding).. And honestly..


I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so so so so so so excited about clinicals!!! Not excited about murdering someone with my own hands lah!! I mean, we'll start making mistakes right from the start, and still make mistakes right before we graduate, BUT!!! The thing is that we're going to be mini doctors! I can't keep my excitement!! Hahahaha. Like a storm in a teacup, just that the storm is a more colourful and jumpy and all excited one.

The hospital itself, in my opinion, looks just like a much bigger Colquhuon (our lecture theatre, also within the hospital)! HAHA. The doors all look the same! Yellow or algae-ish green.. Eew.. (time to change their palette!) Lololol. But it's still a hospital, a place where people recuperate and doctors (trying to) work their way into correctly diagnosing patients and giving the right dosage of drugs and everything else.. It's good that almost everyone knows that it's a teaching hospital, so whenever we screw up, we hope they'll understand and just close one eye... Hehehe..

Time to get my stethoscope and clinical handbooks! ARHHHHHHHHH! Can't wait lah!!! OF COURSE WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT OUR 3RD YEAR FINALS... THAT HURDLE.. Is NOT fun. ): Study study study.


Raspberry coloured stethoscope's what I'm gonna get! Very expected of me right. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear about your enthusiasm, ...haha...
at the end of 6th year i'm wishing to escape, but i'm sure you'll be different!
all the best :)