Saturday, September 29, 2007

Photos!

Photos that were supposed to be up AGES ago! There you go! I think I can be labelled the 'fan girl' already. You'll understand as you browse through the photos. (:

Mooncake Festival Night 中秋晚會 (22/09)

* 我現在在學注音!請多多指教!! ^^ *


The fan I used during our fan dance!


Dancers that night! LOVE ALL OF YOU! And huge thanks to Kar Wai and Hooi Xian for being such great teachers! (:(:(:

Med Cultural Night (27/09)

8 of us girls from the Med 3 class came up with a Korean traditional fan dance. It was AWESOME. The hanbok (Korean traditional dress) was so pretty!!! And the fans were very pretty too. I enjoyed my time both at practices and on the actual day. Hurray!

Spot me in the photos! ;)

We made formations in the dance, and some of them are:

The wave


Huge flower!


Lyds came to watch the show! (:

And so did James. -blush- HAHAHAHAHAHA.




The Korean dance WITH A TWIST in the middle - a fast dance which was more like twisting and rolling of bodies. HAHA. We had a few seconds in between the 2 dances to get changed from hanbok to the other outfit.. Thanks to Queenie's mum, I was up and ready to go for both dances. Yay!

Fast dance!

There! Abit late but better than no photos.. LOL.





Hugs and SUPER WET KISSES from James (andI)! HAHAHA.

OUT!

No comments: