Monday, October 29, 2007

Uber stresssssssss.

Super stressed now.. Supersupersupersupersuper. Help me, Lord.


Lyds saw this picture of mine and guess what she commented...

"Jess, you look pregnant, with your right arm in front of your stomach. I can imagine you pregnant now.."

HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks Lyds. This is what I really need now.. A good laugh... Sigh.. I don't know how to study already... -sobs-

For those who think they still ahve alot to revise:

Psalms 43:5 Why are you crushed down, O my soul? And why are you troubled in me? Put your hope in God, for I will again give Him praise who is my help and my God.

Amen.

This verse came from the piece of paper Pastor Mok gave students from DCMC almost 3 years ago. It is filled with verses to help comfort us before, during and after examinations. It's so helpful.. I'm very thankful for that.

Why is it that everytime we feel vulnerable and weak that we start looking upon God...? I so dislike myself when it happens to myself. Feel so unworthy sometimes. Forgive me, Lord.. I'm just a meek human.. Help me to always lean on You and lead not on my own understanding.. For You're the Almighty God.. Thank You for everything You've done for us.

No comments: