Saturday, October 21, 2006

To my buddy, Nien

I was really really lightened up after the chat we had half an hour ago. It's so nice to hear that you're doing well and you're happier than you could ever be. (:

'A happy Nien, gives a happy me'

Despite you leaving NZ for almost 1 and a half years now, we never did forget each other, and I'm glad we're still able to keep in contact even though our time zones are different, our school terms are different, our sleeping times are different blahblahblah!

You're responsible for the smile I leave on my face when I sleep tonight. (:

Hope we'll really meet up at the end of the year, with your special someone. HEHEHE. :p

2 comments:

puipo said...

aw...
so sweet..
i m glad tat i finally met u in msn today..
hope u r doing well k..
we will meet up some day for sure...!!
miss u always

jessicA* said...

TAKE CARE THERE NIEN! :)