Saturday, October 21, 2006

Break from crazy studying!

Adorable baby using a computer with sucha huge monitor screen! (or maybe he's just tiny!)

And yes! It's a Saturday and I've already studied for more than what I expected... So I can reward myself to posting one single blog post! :D

Mummy's coming on Monday!! Even though this would be the 4th time she's been here to visit us, there's no doubt about me looking forward to her arrival. -excited!- :D

Despite the exam period, my wonderful flatmate introduced to me a new anime! It's called School Rumble, and the whole anime is just so hilarious and cute!

I can't wait to watch till the end of the series! But too bad my anime-fan cousin Jac doesn't like this show!!!! Boooo. It's funny lah, Wei!! You can watch again! Trust me! The first few episodes aren't that nice, but it gets better!! Hehe.

Just got the OST for this anime too. The songs are equally kawaii ne!

The show also reminds me of all the funny courtships and puppy loves and crushes we all WOULD have back in secondary school days. AWW! I miss those days. I wouldn't even want to miss a class if I had a crush then! Haha! I feel old all of a sudden.

8 days to the big exam! Why don't I feel the STRESSSS like I had last year?!?! It's CRAZY! I can't work without stress. Gees.

No comments: