Sunday, October 15, 2006

Last choir song of the year

):

Today marked the last day the church choir presented a song for church service.

The song sung today was 一生呈献, and I thought we sang pretty well, except the fact that the guys sung louder than the girls. Aww.. But it was all good! :D

Sok An (our choir leader) said she is going to plan an outing for us choir members after our exams. And I quote what she said: "我们想去哪里就去哪里咯!想去 Waverly 就去 Waverly, 想去 Baldwin Street 就去咯!"

Haha! She's so cute! But I just thought why would we wanna go to Waverly?!?! Hahaha! I only know that Josh's house is there... LOL.

Looking forward to next year when we can sing as a choir again! (: 但尼丁华人卫理公会合唱团 rocks! HEHEHE.

Photo of us today. I'm 2nd from the right, and I look funny!!!! XD And Hooi Xian was blocked by Aunty Janet.. Aww..

No comments: