Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Childhood Hobby.

NOTICE: WARNING. If you hate cute stuff or can't stand girls squealing and all, stop reading now.

I've been watching cartoons ever since I was a lil' kid.

Cartoons with lovable characters and colourful images never ever seem childish or stupid to me, because I'll just go start squealing, "THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!" or just sit there with my mouth wide open in amazement.

My top favourites when I was younger:

1) Strawberry Shortcake! CUTE!!!

2) Rainbow Brite!

Love lil' Wisp!

3) My Little Pony!

I can still remember its theme song!

4) Carebears!
All the lovely clouds and rainbows... And bears... And rabbits... And princesses...

5) Starla and the Jewel Riders!

They're the ultimate heroes!!!

6) SMURFS!!!
"Welcome to Smurfyland, welcome everyone!"

To all my cousins and sister: Do you all remember all these cartoons that we used to always watch at Ah Ma's house? :D:D:D

I really do miss those older cartoons... They're just soooo interesting and fairytale like!! I could watch cartoons all day long (unless my grandma start threatening to stuff a whole chilli into my mouth. !!) and not get bored! I'm sure if I'm given the opportunity to watch these cartoons all over again, I'll be soooo honoured!

There are many figurines of My Little Pony and Carebears being sold outside for a huge sum of money! That's because they're now not as popular among kids as they used to be. I remember walking into this cute little store at Far East Plaza (1st floor) in Singapore where I saw so many of these cuties! I wanted to get them so much, but they were kinda expensive, so I just looked at them in awe. That feeling was sour, yet wonderful, because I really do love all these cute lil' things. They just make my day, really.

When I get older, earn my own money, I want to start collecting all these older cartoon figurines and VCDS and everything! cantwaitcantwaitcantwait!! Or I should just start now!! :D:D:D You guys can help keep a lookout for me, ya?

More recent cartoons that I still watch. (:

Powerpuff girls! Bubbles is my favourite! Haha.

Kim Possible!
Spongebob Squarepants!


I heart cartoons. -smiles-

No comments: