Sunday, October 15, 2006

Malam Malaysia 2006

(:

Went for Malam Malaysia 2006 last night to support my sister, OSC girls and my churchie friend Kar Wai! Janice was performing in 2 of their dances (2 out of 2 dances for the night. haha) She danced a Chinese dance with 2 pretty pink fluffy fans, and another hip hop dance which was supposed to be sexxay. Lol.

Many of the people I met last night asked me why I wasn't performing. Aww.. It's not that I didn't want to, but I really need to concentrate on my studies. Yup. I like to dance, but I thought it was time for me to really get down to my work. HAHA, as if I am. Tsk tsk.

Photos taken that night are posted here!



The 2 dances on Malam Malaysia. Spot Janice!! (abit dark tho.)


2 dancers and moi! (Kar Wai and Janice)


me, carol, rob, co and mich! sg clubbers. haha


LOL. THE FANS.


With the churchies! I have the fan now!


Jan with her teams.


HAHA. GAOJING'S A HOT MAMA.well done dude!


Met my Malaysian classmates! Cooks and dancer for the night.


Love these sisters. (:


With Dennis and Jan. Eiferians, don't you think he looks like someone we know..? (:


Michie!!


In the dressing room.

All you girls did well last night. Well done! :D

No comments: