Monday, April 03, 2006

Church 10th Anniversary!

And yes, the title speaks it all. DCMC had its 10th anniversary just yesterday. Here are some photos from yesterday. Haven't got all the photos yet, so I'll post them right after I get them.


The cutting of the cake. (:


Photo taking is FUN. We've got many people in this collage! Hooi Xian, Janice, Dennis, Lawrence, David, Church poster, Yeo's Chrysanthemum tea, Isabelle(!!!), Ben, Rachel, Joshua, Joy, James, Natalie, Joyce, Josephine. And of course, myself. (: Okay, the Yeo's packet drink and poster don't count as people.

Okay, I wanna take this opportunity to also introduce to you this real cute guy from a Jap drama I'm currently watching. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get his name right, so I'll let Jac tell you guys his name okay? Anyway the drama's title is Nobuta Wo Produce. Not a bad show, and not a good show at the same time. But the thing about Jap dramas is that they also end every episode with something good, something that you can make use in your daily lives. Sweet.


This cute guy from Nobuta wo Produce! KAWAII NE!!!!!!

I'll then end this post with an ugly picture of the tired me. Happy viewing. LOL.

ME.

No comments: