Wednesday, April 26, 2006

MSN Chat.

One fine day, Jessica met Qi online.

Qi: Let's webcam!

Jessica: Eh, video conversation better! Can talk and see each other.

Qi: Okay okay.


So they went about setting up their webcams and microphones. Jessica clicked on the Video Conversation and then she saw this.


BWHAHAHA. It's funny! Qi cannot see Jessica, but she can hear her voice, while Jessica could see Qi, but cannot hear her! This makes Qi a blind person, and Jessica a deaf person.

Cos Qi couldn't see Jessica, she was furious! She went ROAR!

After realising it was useless to get furious, she stopped roaring. But after she stopped roaring, she became MAD.

Qi had a really great idea and decided to edit the MSN man to Jessica, so it would resemble more of Jessica, instead of a pot of green lard.

Jessica: 'WONDERFUL CREATIVITY, I LIKE IT!' I give it 99.9%. The 0.1% was lost to the big tummy of Mr. MSN man. But I still like the image of a sexy bikini MSN girl. Great job!

Boredom is definitely driving me nuts. But I want to thank Qi for giving me such an interesting MSN chat! It was really fun right? We should do this more often, and we can cook up more cock and bull stories.

1 comment:

Qi said...

COOL BELLY BUTTON!!! XD

I am good at doodling. Heh. *winks

We shall have MORE fun webcam/audio chats. Meanwhile, I'll go fix the mike while you see what you can do to your webcam alright?

Lurve ya! : )