Friday, March 31, 2006

D-oh!

I still cannot believe it's FRIDAY today!! Yahooooo! :D

It hasn't been a really busy week as compared to the rest of the semester, but I'm still quite tired... I've been going to Central Library to study, and I think this routine is going to stay on for a long time, just like last year, except that I'm not at all as stressed as last year.

Wanna see how tired I am? Take a look at this.


See Homer there? Sleeping there with his mouth open? YEAH, that's me!!! Except I don't drool. Whaha. And I can't get any donuts as big as the one there in Dunedin! Those that I can find are all smaller than my fist! Hmmm.

There was this episode where Apu (I got his full name! It's APU NAHASAPEEMAPETILON. Damn! That's long.) had an affair with the milk lady, and when Homer saw their scandal, he was walking backwards with mouth agape and eyes wide open, from Kwik-E-Mart back home into his bed. IT'S SOOOOO HILARIOUS I TELL YOU! Jan and I were laughing our heads off just looking at shocked Homer walking backwards with his funny expression on his face. I tried looking for that episode to get the image of that Homer look, but there are so many seasons (17 and counting...) so I gave up searching for it. ):

I think you guys will think that I like The Simpsons alot. Well, kinda, but it's a show you don't have to think about and just laugh at Homer at every scene. You may need some of The Simpsons once in a while to loosen up, mates. Whaha.

Need to switch channel to Grey's Anatomy now, and in that sense I mean STUDYING anatomy. Got a lab in an hours time. Ewww, those prosections... I hate thinking about the smell. It just gross me out. But I take it as a chance to learn more about the body. Cya guys! D-oh! (as said by Homer)

No comments: