Sunday, April 09, 2006

Week before Easter.

The weeks seem to be passing on by so quickly. It'll be Easter week for NZ from Friday onwards. I've been waiting for Easter since foreverrr. I'd be getting 2 weeks of no lectures and tutorials till 1st May. I really need this break terribly, to catch up on my sleep and also on my studies.

This week hasn't been all too good. Flu's attacked me from the back and my throat is sore. My nose is runny and all I want to do is sleep. I think the deprivation of sleep is a secondary cause of my sickness. There was a day (i think it was thursday) when I went to Ben's place for lunch, and right after lunch I slept!!! Ya, I sound like a pig right.. So I skipped 3 lectures in the afternoon, adding up to 3 hours. So this means I pon-ed school for 3 whole hours ever since I left ACJC. Despite the guilt, I couldn't help it. I seriously needed that rest.

And yesterday, my left eye was soooo painful I really thought I was going blind. My flatmate checked me up and said he's gotten it alot of times, and he taught me a way of reducing the pain. He had me placing a hot towel over my left eye for a minute or so, doing the same thing for a few times. It really did work!! Thank GOD. I wasn't gonna get blind! LOL. It should be me straining of eye too much. I played pool in the afternoon so he joked that I was aiming too hard on the pool ball until my eye muscles were strained. HAHAHA. Super funny.

What I'd be doing for Easter? We've got a 4 days 3 night church camp!!! I'm definitely looking forward to that. And I wanna go up to Christchurch for some shopping!! Nothing's confirmed yet, but hopefully I can. Hee.

Okay, I just wanna end this entry with a line from this wonderful song - In Heaven's Eyes by Sandi Patti.

In Heaven's eyes, there are no losers.

Ciao!

No comments: