Thursday, December 08, 2005

MONASH!

I AM IN MONASH UNIVERSITY NOW.

Not much to say about this uni, cos' I'm too lazy to walk around.. Tee hee. Xueqi and I are just waiting for Jack and Andrew to finish their classes, then go to Lygon Street for some FERRERO ROCHER ICE CREAM and DINE AT AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT. Okay, I'm getting all excited and everything. Isn't Melbourne fun? Damn, super jealous of all you guys who study/live in Melbourne. This place is a paradise man! I don't know much of Monash University, but there are certainly LOADS of Asians, I tell you.I'm at the Campus Centre in the university. Before coming to the computer lab, Xueqi and I went to find something to eat, cos' we didn't have lunch today. When we walked into the canteen, Xueqi recognized one of Jack's friends and asked him for some recommendation of good food in the canteen. He said the beef brisket noodle soup is not bad, so we tried that. Not bad not bad. Haha.

I'm MSN-ing Ben. Aww, I miss him! Getting all excited cos' I can see him tomorrow! Woo weee! -blushes- These 9 days have been fun, but it would probably be even better with him around. Alrite, I'll go blug surfing now.

MELBOURNE IS FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: