Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Gosh.

Gosh gosh gosh. This blog has been abandoned for so long!

Hehe.

I've been enjoying myself ever since holidays started! I don't have the time to blog, except for now.

My Melbourne trip has been such a great trip! I'm definitely going back there another time. Am in Ben's place now, so I'm not able to blog much about the trip. Anyway, a summary of my trip to Melbourne can also be read from Xueqi's blog. Whaha. This silly girl is still there, with her keung zai (emphasises on the word 'keung'. must sound canto enough. HAHA!). We've shopped all around Melb already, little tiger girl has to do some sight seeing for now! Damn, I want to visit the Great Ocean, Philip Island etc tooooo. I haven't done much sight seeing yet, only a few. Anyhow, I'll blog about it real soon, er, probably after I come back from Japan, cos' I'm REALLY busy these few days. Meeting up with so many people, doing all the things that I can't do back in Dunny. I'm lurvvving this kinda lifestyle. Woo wee!

The reason why I have time to blog now is because poor little Ben has just got his wisdom tooth plucked out. So I decided to accompany him for the day, before going to meet Eiferians for dinner. Yahooooo! THAZIN IS BLANJAH-ING US TONIGHT!! This girl has just got an offer to do Medicine next year! Yay! Good on her, and also for us! LOL.

Things to blog about when I come back from Japan:
  • Melbourne Trip (9 days of funnn!)
  • Cousin Outing (we never miss this.)
  • Family Dinner (JUMBOOO)
  • Eifer meet up (Congrats Dr. Min!)
  • ACJC gurls meet up (JING CHENG WUUUUUUU! We're gonna watch Perhaps Love tmr!)
  • Japan Trip (Tokyo and Osaka, here we come!)

Yup, I think that's tentatively the list of what to blog on.

I watched Saw II with Ben yesterday. Ben rated it 5 or 4 out of 10. One reason is because the ending is stooopid. Damn, it really spoilt the whole show man. Gees. But I definitely ate my SWEET POPCORN! We don't have that in Dunedin, so it's worth buying a regular popcorn for a movie aye?

Went to do my nails and shaped my eye brows yesterday. Was going to cut my hair with Ben and Josephine yesterday, but decided to do it some other time. My nails are so pretty now! Haha! Did French mani yesterday. So now my nails and prim and clean. I'm loving it. Tee hee.

Changes that I've seen in Singapore since early July:

  • Where is our Far East Plaza fountain!? It's gone!
  • My dummie puppy AJ has fur as long as a sheep which hasn't been shaven before!
  • Food Republic in Wisma Atria! It's crazy down there. So many people!
  • Since when did SAJC move next to SASS?
  • Since when did GMSS move to the old venue of VS?
  • Orchard Road is yet again decorated with Christmas lightings!

Actually the list can go on, but I haven't visited much of Singapore yet, so I can't say much. I just know I need to explore Singapore once more. But before that, JAPAN! HERE WE COME!!!

1 comment: