Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Eifer, Joan & Shuo, Japan Trip Day 1

Eifer Meet up (13/12/2005)

I met up with 6/7 (including me) of Eifer on 13th Dec! This meet up was really funny. Chungie and Mel thought we would be celebrating Stephie and Thazin's birthdays that day, while Meiyi, Stephie (birthday girl), Thazin (another birthday girl) and I all thought that it was just a normal meet up! This meet up was originally suggested by Stephie and I, as I just came back from Melbourne.

In the end, while dining, Mel, Meiyi, Chungie and I were trying to communicate in Canto about what on earth was going on and what we were going to do, since Stephie and Thazin did not understand the language. Me, being the ultimate loser in Canto, had the most difficult time trying to express myself properly, while mixing Canto, Hokkien, Chinese and English all in 1 sentence. Yah, it is a skill, people. But in the end Stephie was like, "EHHH, I know what you guys are talking about lah!" Damn. LOL! So after our dinner at some ramen shop Chungie introduced to us (Chungie please remind me about the name of the ramen we had. it was really funny!), we went to Swensen's for some ice cream!

My apologies to Stephie and Thazin. TERRIBLY SORRY GIRLS! I know we haven't given you the perfect birthday outing... All because I'm as blur as a sotong. ): Oh well, we did enjoy ourselves didn't we?! Haha!

Stephie!! Please send me the photos in your camera k? Thanks a million, babes!


/ stephie with the ring / me with the ring / the hubby and 2nd mistress / us again / meiyi and i!! / mel stephie chungie and acbc me / mini earthquake! / birthday ice cream! / candid shot of dr. min /

Haha, about the ring. It belongs to Chungie! But it was so nice that I decided to be Chungie's 2nd mistress, after Stephie the wife and mel the 1st mistress! HAHA.


Joan & Shuo! (14/12/2005)

Finally met up with these 2 babes. Gosh, it's been a longgg time. We should do this often!

We had lunch at this particular cafe and it sucked. Shan't say the shop name, but it's in Cineleisure. -pukes- Joan's meal was horrible. I almost died drinking the soup too.

We watched The Descent and Shuo and I were screaming on top of our lungs! On the other hand, Joan was sitting calmly, absorbing everything she was watching. GOSH, that freak. The show is sooo freaking scary! I mean, it is a thriller, but those gross creatures were absolutely horrid!!!! 8 Days gave 4 stars out of 5 for this movie. GAWD, that's madness. After the show, I went home with Shuo, while Joan went to meet her friend, Titus.

Eh, you 2, we better have a meal @ Balcony soon ok?! I'm so gonna enjoy eating there lah! Haha!


/ me with joan tay / im taller than joan! / shuo ca joan / stupid shuo's finger / shuo and i / us at taka / we the robbers / awww i luv joan's hat! / i look like a mad cow /


JAPAN TRIP!!!

Honestly, I think Japan is MAGNIFICANT. If I am able to learn their language, I will want to stay there. The place is so cool, and even if you act cute there, no one cares, cos they all do too! Haha! What a great place for me! LOL.

Japan is so clean, even though there are few bins around. Japanese people are so friendly and polite. Their service is A grade, and it was definitely a pleasure to meet Japanese people.

Japan is really cold in winter. Being the lousy me (hahaha, go ahead and laugh, ben), I was wearing 4 layers of clothes plus a heat pack. And Jac my cousin was wearing 5 layers of clothes plus heat pack! Haha! We all had to constantly put moisturizer cos' our skin were getting dry then.

Jac left a comment on my blog saying she misses Japan. Oh please, count me in! I wanna go back there again!!!

Day 1 (16/12/2005)

In the morning, we visit the majestic Osaka Castle (admission to Castle’s Museum excluded). Visit Kobe Chinatown, locally known as “Nankin-machi” and Harbourland. Its Mosaic town with a big Ferris wheel and carousel, Mosaic Garden and restaurants, boutiques and movie theatres form an almost mosaic-like effect in this commercial park complex. In the evening, you are free to explore the shopping and eating paradise “Shinsaibashi” - famous for its neon lights and Dotombori. You can also roam the streets of Umeda and marvel at the spectacular city lights.** Selected departures to Universal Studios.


/ jan and i with a giant icecream / osaka castle / a monk / Nan-kin machi / jon acting cute with me / universal studios! / us with betty boop! / spiderman / cookie monster / elmooo / mum jan me and jon / woof! / jan with a penguin on her head / snowman! / all cutesy and stuff / princess, we are /

Eh, on the last picture of the collage, I think I look most like a princess! Don't you think so?!

Okay, I'm gonna watch some TV now. Will update more tmr, I hope! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im not a freak!! ya! wanna meet up on new yr's eve for balcony??