Friday, December 05, 2003

I dyed my hair successfully last night! LOL. All thanks to Jan.. Yippy!Light Copper.. The bottom parts of my hair ain't that light copper.. dark brown loh i think. But I'm quite satisfied la.. I suddenly wanna cut my hairrrrrrrrrrrr!

Went around orchard with 3rd Aunt yesterday.. with Jerm too.. Both of them cut hair loh... I WANT TO! But after that 3rd Aunt called her friend with her children along.. Left me and Jan so extra.. The daughter also made me grossed out.. LUCKY Jan was with me.. Or else I duno how bad I'll feel man..

I was going to be vegetarian for a week starting today.. HOWEVER my maid says that there are no more vegetables left in the refrigerator.. WHATEVER right..

Just came back from NP.. Went to buy Christmas Cardssss! Yippy! Christmas is coming... Santa Claus is coming to townnnn! LOL. Childish eh?

Jon introduced this new game GUNBOUND to me la.. Damn.. Too bad I ain't good at it.. Or else I'll take revenge loh.. This stupid girl kept shooting me until I died.. MEANIE. Haha.. I really DO sound like a kid..

My hair still has the dye smell.. Hope it gets off soon.. Or else no one will come near me la.. Haha.. *PRAY*

WISH EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING SAT TOMORROW BEST OF LUCK!!!! I'm still considering whether I should take mine again in January.. Never mind.. I have till 24th to think about it.

Damn, Joan says her VC Andrews series is v nice.. Better read them before I leave. LOL.

Ok, better stop. Love my hair! =D

No comments: