Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I totally slacked at home today maN!

Whole body aching.. Must be all the carrying yesterday.. =\ VERY tired also.. All the strength n energy used up yesterday haha.

Just came back from supper at JooSeng. LOL. Wanton Mee still very nice.. *BLOATED* Must go on diet le.. FEI1 diet BU4 KE3...

Sah Yee just came back from Dubai today.. Bought shirts for us.. Ok la her taste.. But still not as good as Mum's.. =X

Still can't find any webby that provides music codes. Damn...

I'm very very very full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be able to sleep man tonight.. Maybe I'll stay up and 'thon' today. Haha..

Was looking through CCHS Annual Mag 2000 just now.. Many of us look so different.. Including me la.. Haha.. Looking back at those days.. How ignorant we were. Haha..

Damn weather.. It keeps on raining.. MONSOON SEASON eh.. Cold.. Don't even have to on the air-con man..

Quote of the Day: My friend: YOKO YOKO.

No comments: