Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I had 3 dreams yesterday loh.. Whatever man..

The first one.. HT suddenly came and protected me from a gun shot man! I dunno why she can suddenly appear in my dream loh.. Haha.. Then I cried like crazy man.. How could she save someone she dun know la.. I think I cried in my dreams loh.. I could hear myself I think.. *ponder* Oh well.

The other dream: I was taking my AO level Chinese (again...). Then I was taking the exam in ACJC Badminton Hall.. But the people there from CCHSM loh.. Haha.. There were Qi April Stephie.. Gosh.. Then I kept going to the toilet ok.. Then when i came back from the toilet after the 8th time it was time to put down our pens. We were doing some Chinese letter writing.. Then I only wrote like 1/2 of it loh! There was comprehension also.. And I haven't even started! I remembered asking Qi whether she could finish the paper.. She said 'Yeah..' Like obviously like that loh.. I felt how terrible oK!! Lucky it was a dream!

The other dream was that me Qi and Steph were in Qi's bf car.. lol.. Her bf is not foxy in the dream loh.. Is some HAMSOME guy man.. Haha.. Damn funny. Then we went to the ZOO loh.. Can you believe it.. Damn funny loh.. I only remembered her bf very handsome that's all. Haha.

Whatever loh.. Jon is reading whatever I'm typing now.. Keep smiling to himself and 'eeeee' like that. Whatever loh.. Don't bother him man.. Okay better go chat with my friends le.. Later then update! =D

No comments: