Tuesday, December 02, 2003

What a tiring day....!!

Woke up at 7am to bake for Qi birthday cake.. Turned out fine.. Just that the centre caved in.. Haha.. But everyone said it was good. Yay! Did the card for Qi.. So many cats! Haha..

Wah lau.. I carried the cake and chicken wings.. Carry until wanna die already.. Until reach Tampines.. *seh* Lucky Eug and Jeff were there.. Or else my arms gone already..

Didn't dye my hair today! Haha.. Cos' use Eug house as my 'salon' so paiseh.. That's why..

It rained.. Almost spoilt the whole gathering thing.. But we went April's house in the end.. Her house is gourgeous.. 5 storeys altogether.. Levels 2 1 B1 B2 and B3. Haha.. Cool huh? We barbequed and celebrated Qi's birthday. Qi is very happy today. So are we. Ha.

I dunno what time the bus service stops la.. Tried waiting for 853.. Didn't come.. Waited for 13 with Jeff in it.. Also dun have.. In the end shared a cab with Jeff.. Super tiring day man.. Gonna doze off as soon as I finish this.. If there's any jibberish language it must be me with my head on the keyboard. *lol* Crap or what.

It's a pity that not many came loh.. There were only 13 of us. Half(minus one) of the class. But at least we tried to make the gathering pleasant.

Gosh my right arm is aching already.. Sleeping now. CIAO.

pisfdjaksmdasdkladnmmlasjdopfwo. HAHA. I'm still awake.

No comments: