Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Whatever. It's damn tough finding suitable flights lo. Let Mum do the job. I quit.

Got a job through TM. Felt really bad cos' I didn't really want it, but I got it and she didn't. Lucky she got another job from this other co-worker.. Or else I'll feel how guilty. Sorry TM. =/

What's Pharmacology ANYWAY? Fuck la. Gotta study Bio. Bio sucks totally la. I don't want to be in Health Science. Mum always thinks Health Science and Life Science are interesting. But sorry, they're NOT to me. I don't get it. What's so interesting about it man. I can never get the FEEL. Seriously, there's completely no connection between me and Bio. This is getting me frustrated.

Went out with Stephie today. Watched Love Actually. Damn. 8 stories in a show la.. Haha.. Was abit damn confusing at first but we finally got it la. Anyway I thought we were rather noisy in the cinema.. With all our laughing and talking.. =P Who cares man?

I just remembered I haven't had my dinner. Dad ate mine up. Bleah.

I'm trying to forget him. But it looks like I'm not trying HARD enough. Found out that I kept talking about him to Stephie today. Quite bad already, huh?

Blah blah blah.. I gotta get up by 930 tomorrow. Or maybe 9. Okay, make that 9am. Hope my co-workers are nice. *cross fingers* I don't want to have dinner and lunch all by myself.

My handphone went bonkers this morning.. It was already 10 plus in the morning.. And the display was like.. 12 plus? I was supposed to meet TM @ Expo at 12! I freaked out man! But when i looked closer.. It was 12 plus A.M. -_-" Freako.

N6220 is very nice man. I wanna have it. But I think I'll choose a laptop over a handphone. Cos' I don't have a laptop? Mum won't buy both la. I know her.

Pa's very funny.. Was walking to the living room just now and found him lying on the couch sleeping.. So now the television's watching him and not the other way round. Ironic, huh? He looks like this small kid trapped in an adult's body. The way he slept reminds me of.. Brother. Diao... Hahaha. =D

I'm trying to keep myself entertained now. Haha, can't sleep. Again. Whatever man. This Uni thing and Love thing is making my life miserable only. Wonder how my life's gonna change if I made a different choice.

Janice pierced 2nd ear holes la! I just found out like T O D A Y. She said she purposely tied up her hair yesterday to make me notice the ear holes.. But OBVIOUSLY I didn't.. Since I'm the not-so-observant type of girl. Damn. She says its not very painful. I want another earhole... maybe two.

LW n LS gave me some clothes.. You can say hand-downs.. Haha. I'm used to all these la. Ever since young I've been receiving how many of these.. But honestly speaking, some clothes are really fashionable. Take the ESPRIT black dress. NICE. But for others I better not say much. =X

Chungie's sick. Hope she gets well soon. *prays* Why is everyone getting sick? I was sneezing like Hell yesterday, but I seem okay today. Weird me. Better catch some sleep now. Don't wanna look like some ridiculous panda from China tomorrow.

Don't Miss Him.

No comments: