Monday, November 24, 2003

Don't want to talk about him anymore. It was all my fault. Why did I say that? Was I blinded or did I not see the goodness in him? Regretting does not give miracles.. I am not going to bother him anymore.. Now I realise the true reason why he is treating me this way. Bereft.. It really describes me, huh? Let memories rush past me and disappear in the midst of unhappy thoughts.

Gui Ji and Duan Le De Xuan.. Very nice songs.. All thanks to KW who sent the songs to me.. :)
Gui Ji's lyrics.. Sad. Deifinitely going to watch Hidden Track.. Though its not really nice, according to many people..

Hope Ecinue gets better.. *pray*

Duan Le De Xuan Zai Zhen Me Lian Wo De Gan Jue Ni Yi Ting Bu Jian

>If someone comes into your life and becomes a part of you but for
>
>some reasons he couldn't stay, don't cry too much... Just be glad
>
>that your paths crossed and; somehow he made you happy even for a
while.
>
>Bottom-line : Time will tell. If he's yours he will surely come back. --- Qi's e-mail.

Don't cry.

No comments: