Friday, November 21, 2003

Haha.. Guess what? I dreamt of lotsa stuff last night! I dreamt that he liked this girl called Lin Lin.. Then they were gonna get MARRIED.. But in the end it was not true.. Though they behaved sooo close! In the dream I was DEVASTATED man.. But on the wedding day when he left for.. the CHURCH?.. Lin Lin was with me (hell do I know why..). Then suddenly she took off her veil.. Then you know there's the net thingy right.. then there were words printed on top.. ER.. it goes like, 'I wanna spend the rest of my life with you' or something.. So in the end I'M the bride loh!But too bad I didn't see myself in the wedding gown.. But I saw him smiling at me.. How HAPPY la.. H A H A.. Wishful thinking eh? Why would he ever smile at me loh.. It's been ages since I've seen him smile.. Maybe that Lin Lin represented... Yeah.

I also dreamt that my grades were F F G8 la.. WTH is G8?!?! Hahaha.. Ridiculous dream right? I think i dreamt of these two dreams because Lek asked me to get my report card from school.. And the marriage thing.. DUNO.. Think of him too much... Fantasize too much.. NOT TT KIND ah.. Hahah. ^^*

Oh I dreamt that 4GR was having a lecture in LT know.. saw Mandy and JY beside me.. *WEIRD* Must be talking abt 4GR with Qi yesterday.. Haha.. Now I can still organise the outing.. Hope its successful *prays*

My Internet's working again! Computer Geek again! Haha.. Jan says I 'hog' the computer the WHOLE day! She doesn't use as much as I do now..

No comments: