Sunday, November 16, 2003

-sneeze- URGH. i think im gonna get sick. *sian.

Went Qi's hse for a stay over yesterday!!!!! damn fun! took so many photos.. =D her new digital camera is so nice! Very good host ok.. just like her other family members.. Told Qi my darkest secret too.

Just filled in Application Form for UOO FY. I still don't know what I'm gonna be!!-ponders- how?

Mummy says that I've been spending too much.. Am I?

Went to eat curry chicken and bee-hoon at Stephie's.. YUM! Even 'tabao-ed' some home.. Aunty so nice man... Love her.

Played mahjong @ TK's yesterday evening.. Together with Justin, KW, SK, KL, n TK.. Felt abit extra though.. all guys except me.. all speaking in chinese except me.. yeah.. but was still happy la.. n also abit heart-broken la.. bie2 shuo1 le4...

Did CIP @ Changi Village yesterday afternoon with Joan, Ecinue and Eudora.. haha.. did for only 2hrs but very worth it.. i actually learnt how to garden a plant in a jar! er.. dun think anyone will understand what i just said haha..

Went Bugis today with Mummy Janice Jonathan and Edith.. Bought the skirt i like at last! heee..

'Bereft is What I Am'. Quote of the Day. F U C K. I just realised I left the paper i wrote in AhMa's house thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... URGHHHHHH!!!!!!! all the important schedules.. =`( I cant think anymore...........................

No comments: