Sunday, November 23, 2003

Just came back from Gym and Tennis!!!!!! SO STICKY AND SMELLY!! Haha.. Played Tennis with Dad and Brother.. Had a great time man.. Super funny la playing with Pa.. Haha

When I was at Gym, tried running la.. But right.. I only ran like 100m then my right side of my abdomen very painful.. Duno what was happening la.. Then I stopped and went to cycle loh.. I cycled like 25km la.. WTH.. Haha.. Damn tired after that.. But then I still did some arms and legs workout.. Did everything in about an hour or so..

I WANNA BATHEEEEEEE! But ridiculous Janice is STILL thinking whether she should bathe not.. -_-" Haha.. QUICK DECIDE JAN!

Jan said she saw him at SSC yesterday.. She forgot to tell me yesterday la.. Duno why but it feels weird when she talks about him. Heck.

JANICE CAN U PLEASE GO AND BATHEEEEEEEEE or I'll go already........ QUICK! Are you going? I go bathe already. Ciao.

No comments: