Sunday, March 30, 2008

James' masterpiece

I'm meant to post this up AGESSSSSSS ago, but it always slipped my mind! Anyway, presenting to you, James' very own Harbour Bridge of Auckland!!!!!! (See, he loves Auckland so much.. Unlike Dunedin. LOL)




I heard that his other friend (who is also from Auckland) made the Sky Tower of Auckland! LOL, so they have a miniature Auckland right by their side.. Awwwww, how sweet.. I think his Harbour Bridge is about the size of my palm!

And now, the real thing...


Harbour Bridge!
Yay! everytime I'm on it, I know I'm either going to town for shopping, or going back to James' place for YUMMY dinnerrr. I miss Auckland!!



And Sky Tower!
I went up there once, and the view is magnificant at nighttt!


So ya, that's what they do at SCHOOL! Hehe, nah, he makes other stuff too, like the necklace he made for me last year ROFLLLLLLLLL. Kidding. He's in Dental Technology, and he needs to practice using the materials, so making stuff like this is good for him! Haha!

He left his miniature Harbour Bridge in the lab cos' according to him, it's the safest place already. Hahaha. Besides, it looks better with the Sky Tower next to it! (:

Cute-ness.

OUT!

No comments: