Tuesday, April 01, 2008

sg friends



LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I just found these photos and decided to post them up.. They're just damn funny I couldn't help smiling sillily to myself. Luckily I'm alone at home otherwise some people will think I'm mad. The time when 6 of us went to Bistro GaGa for dinner.. Awesome time with the black star ring and the sunnies. Man, imagine a rather sophisticated place, everyone else having their nice little quiet dinner, and 6 other mad ladies laughing and using their camera taking pictures for the whole half hour, WITH FLASH.. We must be such embarrassment, but who cares rite.. HAHAHA. To Eiferians! (:





I miss Joan and Shuo too, even though PANG Shuo always pangseh and lie that she's tired. We're the cam whores of the century. I can't believe we were at that Jap restaurant Sun with Moon for almost 2 hours waiting for that pang shuo and stayed a little longer for some photo taking session. Hahahahaha. Those were the times when we had soooooo much time for these... I think Shuo's in Shanghai still... Haven't been updated! LOL.

No comments: