Monday, March 17, 2008

An incident I'll NEVER forget.

HI ALL!

I know I've been so bad with updating my blog, but tada! I'm here again. (:

I guess you guys must be pretty sick of listening to me talking about my med school life, but just fyo, I just started on Oncology run this morning! Hopefully I'll gain lots from this run.

Things were pretty cruisy until everyone became psyched about handing up their write ups before our run ends, and it freaked me out so much I didn't spend adequate time with my mum and brother. Yes, they came to visit me for a week!

The week went just like any other visits, until something crazy happened on the day they left (which was yesterday)! While we were preparing to leave for the airport (at about 6:15), suddenly a Kiwi guy walked out of my sister's room!!! He was filthy, and had blood stains all over his body!!!! OMG, RIGHT?!?! I TOTALLY FROZE. My first thought was: JANICE!!!!

He was stunned to see us and was trying to catch his breath while apologizing for breaking into our house. He said he was trying to RUN AWAY FROM A MONGREL MOB and has been running for the past hour! He broke in through my sister's window (OMG RITE!) and all he wanted was to use the PHONE to call the police! It was just freaking scary! I quickly rushed into my sister's room to check if she was okay, and THANKFULLY, she was still peacefully asleep, and didn't even know that a man just climbed through her window INTO HER ROOM.

And so after all the drama-mama, he quickly fled to hide from that 'mongrel mob' after making the call to the police. And we were all left stunned. 0.0 Nothing was stolen from Janice's room. What was left was his blood stains and dirty foot prints on her carpet.

James was pretty upset about the whole incident, as he kept warning us about how dangerous it'll be to leave our windows open, especially at night! And thankfully, it wasn't a robber or rapist or whatever bad person this time.. If it was... We're DEAD MEAT.

James also asked me a really serious and important question: What if the blood stain on the man wasn't his?

It was just a freaking scary incident lah. I'm so gonna leave my windows closed the whole time, at least for this week.


FREAKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.


This world really ain't safe at all... Haha..


On a lighter note, Mum says I can go back to SIngapore in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY~!! :D Will blog more soon.. Hopefully with photos. (:

Bye!

No comments: