Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jess..

Jess needs to get a grip of herself.

Jess just missed a Neurology Outpatient Clinic this morning (unintentionally...), having menstrual cramps since this morning, neck ache after being thrown onto the couch by that certain strong guy (nothing dodgy happened, don't get your hopes too high. only a sore neck was what i got), still the dull ache in my leg and arm.. And now, diarrhoea for no apparent reason too.......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The only thing worrying me now is not even my health, but the missed OP clinic. ):

Brb. Toilet time.


Back. That was my 3rd time to the toilet since 11am. It's 12:32 now.. I'm wondering if there's an association between diarrhoea and menstruation, because I've had bouts of diarrhoea for a few times when I was having my periods, especially on the 1st few days.. This is worth researching on.. Unless I find out that this is yet another coincidental finding.. Of me eating bad food during the days leading to my 1st day of period. Hmmm..

Jess is really sick now.. She can hardly finish typing this sentence without feeling thrashy. The toilet bowl's her best friend now.. ): So sorry about the sad posts recently.. It's only during these times when just typing everything out will make me feel better..

No comments: