Wednesday, January 24, 2007

@ Indulgz Bistro + extras.

Indulge in the yummy food.. HAHA.

Clar, Qi and I!

So Clar, Qi and I met up at Indulgz Bistro for dinner! Qi and I read about this restaurant from Xiaxue's blog (okay, I'm definitely not an avid reader of her blog), so we decided to try it!

I absolutely LOVE the Tomato and Basil soup! It's really really really yummy. Qi and I couldn't stop scooping from the bowl. Hahaha. I was actually quite disappointed with the Deep-fried Camembert Cheese with Berry Compote. 3 of us thought it was too salty for us!!! I don't like salty food personally, so I only had 1 piece.

I had the Oxtail Stew! I really like the sauce with it, but after several mouthfuls I got quite sick of it.. :\ Claressa and Qi had the Butterfish Steak! In my opinion, it's very nice, because the taste of it is not too bland and not too rich, just right!

After the mains, Qi and I tried the Strawberry Cheesecake. Didn't really like the strawberry paste on top of it, too sour! When eaten with the cheesecake, the strawberry flavour covers the taste of cheese. So we just took the strawberry spread away and had the cheesecake itself. It's not too bad actually.

So, overall, I think it's quite a nice restaurant to visit. The atmosphere is ambient, and the place is clean and modern, so it's quite good for couples actually. Haha. The above review is only from my point of view, so if you disagree with me, maybe we ordered different dishes/our tastes are just different! (:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 pairs for only $5!! OMG!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

@ Jack's BBQ party!

OUT!

No comments: