Sunday, January 14, 2007

Grr.

NOTICE: RAMBLINGS ahead. (BEEP BEEP! Stop reading if you don't read RAMBLINGS, like B**j**n. -lizard noise- HAHAHAHAHAHA. Inside joke.)

I've been a SLOTH the whole week. (I tried looking for a nice picture of a sloth, but turns out all of them look AWFUL. So, being a sloth is bad.) Anytime soon you'll see Jessica the bouncing fishball because she'll grow fat and flabby and somehow have alot more 弹性 such that she can bounce really high. Hur hur hur.

The cousin outing today was slightly different, because we had our other cousin, Wei Lin with us! We had lunch at Fish n' Co @ Wheelock Place and Wei Lin ordered fish and chips which took the LONGEST to come. I bet they forgot about her order! They should've given her a complimentary drink or something mah, how rude. Oh, and did I mention about Janice's dish? So funny. She ordered sambal fish, and it turned out to be this gigantic fish with sambal sauce on top. So when her dish came we were all stunned. Hahaha. She managed it quite well with the help from Ning, so it was all gooood.

It's a pity Wei Lin had to leave halfway, and Janice leaving for work. The weather totally spoilt my shopping in TOWN again. Grr. Don't know why but I felt super tired today, so I had to take a cab home with Jon after that. OH, can I add that Ya Kun's barley drink is like DAMN good?! Wei, Tuck and Jon don't really like it, but Ning and I were like '!!!!'. It's different from the normal barley drink because they added something like beancurd skin inside. I really like it, you guys should go try it. Yeah, I also realised that the majority of us dislike the drink, BUT who cares? The both of us like it alot. Hahaha.

Talking about TOWN aka Orchard area, I'm getting real sick of that place cos' I went there almost every alternate day the past week! OMG, and the place I'm really sick of right now is TAKASHIMAYA and maybe WISMA, cos' those 2 are the only places I can go to via the underpass from the MRT station. The rain prevented me from going to places like Far East Plaza and Paragon and those other places lah. But, please, no more town for me for the next 2 weeks. I need new places to go to, like the extreme north (CAUSEWAY POINT!), south (SENTOSA!), east (TM!) and west (JURONG POINT!).

The dark clouds came back yet again! haterainhaterainhaterainhaterain. All the fans of the Korean artiste, Rain, would be plotting to kill me right now. I meant the rain falling from the clouds, so don't have to go all wild.

This coming week's gonna be so busy again. It's good being busy, but I can see the hole in my pocket burning even more. Burn like an eternal flame. OMG I'm so LAME someone please shut me up. My cousins would be thinking 'AS IFFFFFFFFFFFF' right now, BUT the money my parents gave me is just untouchable!! Grrrr. Mum didn't OFFICIALLY give me pocket money for the week again, and I don't feel like using the money Dad gave me cos I'm saving it for something else. Should I just use the rest of the money mummy gave me? TEMPTED. She'll kill me for that, so I better just use Dad's money first.. -sniff sniff- There goes my shopping money...

The birkies I've been wanting to spree with Stephie and Mel is STILL NOT HERE. I'm getting impatient..........

My primary school friend just invited me to her 21st birthday party! How cool is that?! We've known each other since Primary 1, so that's almost 14 years of friendship man. Can't wait to meet the usual clique again. It's been awhile, jaac. (:

I miss Ben. I hardly see him anymore. At most thrice a week. We used to see each other everyday and I don't ever get sick of him. ): When he goes into NS, I don't know who's gonna suffer more. I'll still be in NZ, while he stays in Singapore to serve the country. FOR 2 YEARS and maybe moreeee! LDRLDRLDR. I've heard both good and bad stuff about long distance relationships. Damn, the premature worrying started 12 months early. NOOOO.

P.S. Very random post, but you can't ask much from me at time 0040.

1 comment:

reddaisie said...

hey jess..i went to orchard road the other day...i din know it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long...SOOOOOOOO many shopping malls..
u gals surely shop till u drop huh??
anyway..enjoy ur hols...we'll be going back to the pathetic dunedin soon... :(