Sunday, July 04, 2004

Should I go or not........ HELP.

Been blogging since the starting of this month, and I feel great! Still thinking of my abandoned blog a few months ago. Lol. And everyone's complaining why haven't I updated my blog for so long. Well, might as well redo everything since it's the holidays!

Sometimes guys can be so hurtful. They don't register what they are going to say in their head, and just say it out, not worried whether or not that guy or girl will be hurt or not. Maybe that's why some people say guys are not as sensitive as girls. *Shrugs* I don't know.

It's such a coincidence such that I was talking about hypocricy, and I personally witnessed someone talking bad about someone else behind his back. Sigh. I just rolled my eyes and didn't bother about what he was saying man. It's.. too unacceptable for me. However, there is a handful of guys out there who are too sensitive. A little thing can make him cry or get angry about. Maybe all of us should learn to be sensitive, but not too much. :)

Maybe I've come to a conclusion that I don't like hypocrites, back-stabbers, racists, and maybe some other types of people.

No comments: