Monday, July 19, 2004

Haha. Haven't been blogging since school started ! It's been way hectic man.. When are the holidays coming again ?! Haha. Just chilling out.. Waiting for my turn to bathe.. Haha. I just found out that most of the girls in my hostel take their baths around 8pm. As for me, I normally bathe very late in the night, like 12am ? Haha. But I decided to change this weird habit of mine. It's FREEZING cold in the night ! But hey, I don't have to wait for a vacant bathroom at that time. ;)
 
Ooooh !! Blogger's upgraded again. Hiak hiak. Can play with colours now. Haha. I'm so bored!! Someone save me ! I don't want to study anymore ! Oh, I just remembered that my school's ball is on 13th August ! Can't wait man ! Hehe. Didn't get a chance to have a ball or prom back in Singapore, so I wanna enjoy myself man ! But we only gotta pay 25bucks ? That's way cheaper than those in Singapore right?
 
!! Gastric ! What the.. Okay, better stop now. Why isn't he replying me ?

No comments: