Tuesday, July 06, 2004

JUST 1 MORE DAY TO MY BIRTHDAY ! 1 MORE DAY UNTIL I TURN 18 ! 1 MORE DAY TO JULY 8TH ! 1 MORE DAY ! :DDD

Wee ! Last night, he told me that he lost his wallet man..! So freaking scary la.. Cos' he's got everything in that wallet.. His student i.d, driver's license, EFTPOS card and cash. Didn't have a good sleep cos' I was worrying for him la.. What if he can't find it man.. But in the end he still found it la.. He checked the wrong jeans, the jeans he wore the day BEFORE yesterday.. Lol.

Ruth's in Dunedin ! I guess it's her holidays now too, and she's here to visit her friends, including me. Haha. Very happy to be able to meet someone I knew before. Was supposed to meet her today, but I could only make it later, and she needed to go sightseeing, so I'm meeting her at Mac's tomorrow for lunch ! Can't wait. So, in the end, I went with him to collect the photos I developed from my digital camera for Qi and Steph, Shuo and Joan, and for Mama they all, and also for myself la. Haha. Then we slacked at Starbucks for a few hours before heading home. Slack day eh?

Qi just told me she made a blog for herself! Woohoo. Thanks to me Me ME ME. Haha. ~*tOR��*~ says: hey!i've got my own blog..hahahaa..thanks to u. Cool bananas ! Haha. I'm mad. Must teach her some html stuff I learnt from all the webbys I've visited, and most importantly, MISS STEPHANIE LOW JUN YU too! Hiak hiakx ! Good teacher produces good student. Like me. Thanks thanks. Hahaha. Oh no, I'm going bonkers.

I've decided to go on a diet ! Or should I say I'm trying to lose weight ! I'm super dupery heavy already la.. And don't ask me how heavy I weigh. It's just.. UNIMAGINABLE. Save me.. Oh oh oh!! Foundation Year's ball is on August 13 ! Hope I can take loads of photos ! Hee* The photo queen is BACK IN ACTION! Actually I've always been in action la.. Nothing to do also just take my phone or digital camera to take photo of myself. So lame man. But what else can I do right..

He and his funny dream for the future: "I have a dream.. That one day everyone will be running naked in farms, that everyone work to be self-sufficient, no one's richer than another, and Singapore RULES THE WORLD ! The capital of this world will obviously be.. Singapore. Everyone will own farms and have houses underground, living simple lives like everyone." LOL. He was crapping all the way in Starbucks about his dream la.. But I doubt the majority would want to RUN AROUND THE FARMS NAKED. HAHAHA. I don't know how he got that idea la.. Why do we have to stay underground?! Hahahahaha. Humorous guy and his funny dream. I asked him,"Don't you want to see a future like the Jetsons cartoon?" Hmm. I forgot his reply. Forget it. Haha. The point is: in my opinion, not everyone prefers having simple lives, some of us are already living in materialistic societies. It is inevitable to be materialistic in the modern society. Yup. That's it.

Okay, UMAT is tough. I don't know how I'm going to make it to Medical School in the next 2 years. Sigh. God save me.

No comments: