Monday, July 05, 2004

2 days to my birthday ! ! ! ! !

LOL. I slept for 12hours yesterday(It's Tuesday already)! I think that's the most amount of sleep I've had since God-knows-when. But I'm sleepy already. Hee. Typical me. Just slacked and watched Hai Tun Wan Lian Ren Part 2 today. 4 episodes down! Left with.. (calculations... Crap. Long time no use brain already.) Er. I dunno. Haha.

It was supposed to be a boring day, but it wasn't cos' he was here. Hiak hiakx! Life's never boring with him around. I think I'm gonna dye my hair tomorrow. Still pondering on what colour I should dye. How?

Have the sudden urge to have a sleep-over at someone's place. But whose? It won't be very fun either. =\

B O R I N G. Nothing to say already. Haha. *speechless* Better sleep soon. I'm a panda already. Don't wanna be a tired panda, or else I'll look horrible. Hee.

Still can't believe I'm turning 18.

No comments: