Saturday, July 03, 2004

Just counted how many muesli bars I had today. 5 in total. Woohoo. Is that a record or what..? Didn't have dinner cos' its KFC today. OILY CRAP. so I had an apple and 2 muesli bars. Should get hungry any time soon. It's just a matter of time. Haha.

Went to the gym before dinner. Ran for half an hour, did the pulling thingy like rowing a boat(sorry but I don't know e name of tt machine! LOL) for 1km, watched Ben, Caleb and Zhou play badminton for awhile until I got freaking cold cos' I was just standing there watching. Did cycling for approximately 35min. BLEAH.. Don't feel tired at all, and that's stupid.

Sometimes I wonder why humans are born selfish. It's not fair. I hate it when I have to tolerate some selfish acts of SOME people whom I shan't mention. Hypocrites are another type of people that I hate. Get alive man. Its not as if they have to compete to get famous in school. Can't they just be themselves and don't pretend to be someone they aren't? Wanna whack them also cannot.. Or else kena whack back also.. Lol. Oh well. To hell with it.

My birthday's coming.. And I'm still wondering whether I'll actually enjoy my birthday this year. Dead place. 'Dead' people. So how am I gonna express my joy man..? I wanna go back to Singapore.. Where all my true and faithful friends and family are.

Sigh. Just let me dream on.

No comments: