Monday, May 12, 2008

Updates updates!

Haven't been blogging for ages...!

I've just started on Acute Medicine run today, and all I can say is I'm gonna try my best to learn as much as I can.. Through my partner, through my tutorials, through my really nice consultant.. Gonna have chances on this run to be on call! I haven't been on call before, so I guess this is gonna be a new experience for me.. And also find out how annoying those pagers can get!

I'm so glad I'm doing Med. I know this is what I like doing.. Meeting new people, making them feel better... As long as you see them with that wide smile on their faces, you know all that you've done is worth it.

These 4 months in my 4th year has been so fruitful.. I learnt so much more than I expected to, which is awesome.

I don't even know what I'm blogging about. I guess the updates just get pretty boring aye? And I haven't been using much of my camera either... The latest event with photos taken should be the camp I went to about 3 weeks ago.. The photos taken by a friend of mine were awesome! I'l try to post them up when they reach me.

In the meantime, I hope that everyone reading this is doing well. (: God bless!



James' update: James is watching TV. End of update for James.

No comments: