Friday, December 07, 2007

Cool and happy.

It's been raining quite a bit here in Singapore, but I'm not exactly complaining (for the first time!), because Singapore is really too warm and the rain just cools the whole place down.. With the air-con, it's even better... Feels almost like I'm back in New Zealand.. (:

Haven't been blogging for quite a while, but I've just been shopping and doing sports (abit slacker than shopping hahahaha) and just relaxing.. It's an awesome feeling! Enjoying myself totally, and also awaiting for all the exciting events coming up!

The year's coming to an end... And my, this year's been... Very different from what I expected it to be. I'm just glad that I'm still alive and kicking, and I'm very happy at my current state. The major thing that happened to me this year definitely matured me, especially how I look into a relationship. Knowing that everything is more than fine after all that's happened is the best comfort I can get. (: Thank you, Lord.

I'm sure the new year awaits a whole truckload of interesting stuff for me, especially getting into clinical years, moving into a new place, new classmates (okay, not exactly new, but those that I've never talked to!).. (: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I'm a happy girl. I'm contented with what I have. Yay!

Photos from last week! Hahaha.

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE - KUEH TU TUUUUUUUUUUUU~!~!~!~!~!~! :D

DO NOT abandon your pet. I'm warning you.

Special Pocky all the way from HK!

My cute lil' AJ~!

My awesome buddy, Qi! (: We had 拉面 at Crystal Jade that night!

Yam Pastry! Also from Crystal Jade.

Our 拉面! It was soooo good!!! MmmmM~

小笼包!

MY STETHOSCOPE!!! Yayyyyyyy~! :D:D:D:D

Mum's beautiful flats. I'm so gonna bring it back!!! =X

Webcamming with James and the Giant Peach (HAHAHA. Qi calls him that!)

My short bob-ed hair~!

I heart you (:

Roti prata~!! Mmmm.. James' favourite!

Gigantic Christmas tree at Takashimaya. (:

Josephine and I!


All's explained (:

Our pretty birthday girl QI~~~~!! (:




Duck rice.. YUM~!

CHILLI CRAB @ Jumbo Restaurant. Drooling*

My apron for the night! So my clothes won't get stained by the chilli crab gravy!

Pepper Lunch with Yu Kai and Josephine (:

Eh, Josephine!!! Send me more photos for that night okay!! Hehehe.

Best Friends Day, by Dora the EXPLORER~!~!


Don't you think that lil' boy looks SOOOOOO adorable?! Haiiiiiiiiiya~! Karate CHOP~!

Chilling at Starbucks while waiting for the rain to stop (: Had toffeenut latte and banana cake.

I miss youuu. (:

No comments: