Thursday, November 01, 2007

Watch me.. Rot.

You must be thinking.. 'what's with the title?' Well, I was listening to Watch Me Shine by SHE (ya I know that's very old but I just put allll my songs into the playlist okkk?) and just came up with it! -sheepish smile-

Today:

First person I spoke to: Ee Ho my flatmate (as usual, hehe. He gave me 2 slices of bread! LOL!)

First song I listened to: 我们的故事 by Tension (GOSH. OLDIES, SERIOUSLY)

First edible object in my mouth: COFFEE (the coffee I made this morning.. too bitter)

First thing I did: Snoozed for 15min (improvement from yesterday - 2 hours. goodness)

First academic material to go thru: SI 13 (liverrrrr.. cirrhosis... cholestasis... zzz)

First thought in my mind: it's THURSDAYYYYYYYYYYY! CRAP!


Should this be a template that I will use for the next few posts? So make me prepare for studies. hahahaha. right. Nah.. I'm just real determined to finish all my SIs today!!!!! Even if I have to sleep at unearthly hours.

TO FINALSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!!!

No comments: