Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Untitled

IT'S HAILING! :D Such an amazing sight, really. Never bores me.. Like the rain.. Hahaha. Pit-pat-pit-pat, or rather BOooooooooooOOoom~~ on the roof. (:

Been packing and packing the past few days and my room is still in a mess!!! Boxes and bags and whatnots.. I always know I have alot of stuff but now I just feel like throwing everything away.. Pack until sian ah.

How was finals, you say? Okay, one word to describe it: RANDOM. Actually other words like lame and ridiculous were used by my other course mates too. I don't know how I'm gonna fair, but I'm gonna just put my results into the Lord's hands and not bother about it anymore.

Had class dinner almost right after my last paper, and gosh it was funny. People getting all high and rowdy and guys taking off their tops and getting all intimate with each other. Abit gross, I know. Then these 2 particular guys (shall keep them anonymous!) started playing a VERY lame game - punching game. Each takes turns to punch the other party. == In the end, one of them bled at the temple region.. SERIOUSLY. LAME. But oh well! To them, it's all in the name of fun.. Don't know what that means to them. Lol.

Meits, Jen and I (nads didn't go! ):) had a good time chatting with some of our other classmates - most of whom I will not be seeing for a veeerrry long time, since the class has been split into 3 schools. I'll miss all my course mates!!!! Even those who are mad. Haha. Photos during class dinner will be uploaded later.. Something went terribly wrong with uploading photos from my camera. zz.

Gonna meet up with some of my churchies who are going to graduate this year. ): Very sad, actually.. Especially when everyone's so busy this year - with studies, with their own lives.. It's just so hard to get together and have a nice meal, and chat over lunch or coffee.. And now they're leaving already.. Well, I'm leaving first lah.. Which makes it even more suckier. Feeling a little regretful now that all the time's just slipped away like that. Me no like that. ):

Will be flying off to Auckland (YAYYYYYYYY!) on Friday and will fly back to Sgp from there, after some retail therapy and tummy satisfying meals. Lol. Yayayay. Happyyyy~

No comments: