Friday, November 30, 2007

The city of non-stop shopping!

I can be veryyy certain that when I go back to NZ in January that I'll miss shopping in Singapore. ALOT. Singapore is sucha busy city, and like most females, one of my favourite hobby is shopping. Guys don't understand why we can just window shop for a whole day and NOT purchase anything at all! The definition of shopping for guys is: Knowing what to get, finding it, purchasing it, then go back home to their faithful old computer. Haha. I'm generalizing. (:

Today I met my dear sistel JOSEPHINE for a shopping trip! Most of the time we were wandering around.. Looking at clothes, bags, shoes.. Talking.. Laughing.. TAKING PHOTOS.. Haha. I had fun, JO! I'll miss shopping with you... But fret not! I'll go to Chch so we can go shopping together at RICCARTON MALL okay?! ROFL.

Photos we took today below! Oh! I forgot to mention that both of us went to Shunji together for haircut and colour for her. AWESOME COLOUR! She's got more photos but she'll be putting it on our favourite website - FACEBOOK. Hurhurhur. Enjoy!


Gorgeous Christmas tree @ Ngee Ann City! So pretty! We took sucha long time searching for it. We're such lost girls. ==


Josephine with her all new Sony camera!! GOSH I'M SOOOO ENVIOUS. It's pretty in pink! (:


The 2 of us!


Night lights along Orchard Road. This year's deco is much better than last year's!



And finally...

ME!



I'm loving my hairstyle! HEHE. :B

OUT!

No comments: