Monday, November 26, 2007

HOTNESS.

Just landed in not quite so sunny Singapore, but still as humid as before. I think I've got heat rash on my arms and legs. Just 1 hour after I landed. Damn.

Somehow this time coming back isn't as exciting as it used to be.. Probably because the other half is back in NZ.
omg you dunno how much i miss you.. Parting wasn't easy. Sigh.

Finally got to have some REAL KANG KONG BELACAN AFTER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG... It never tasted sooo good.. Mum's in Bangkok right now, so breaking the tradition, I didn't get to satisfy my taste buds with all the local delights tonight.. Aww. But oh well! I'll go hop my way through all the hawker centres and everything with my CUTE LITTLE BROTHER. Hur hur hur.

Nevertheless, it's good to be back. (: Can't wait to see my relatives and friends!

No comments: