Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Updates!

Mooloo. (: Hope all of you are doing fine... Seems like life's kinda busy right now for yours truly here, but I had an urge to update my blog cos my lil' sis did so... Speaking of who influences who.. Haha. Anyhow,

Updates!

1) I've got loads of assignments piling up now. ):

2) I received Qi's letter today!!!!

3) I sms-ed Nien today cos' I miss her.

4) I'm broke. And so is Janice. LOL.

5) I'm stuck with my report on Charcot-Marie Tooth Syndrome. Help!

6) Dance on International Week sucked for me. And for some of the others too.My hair was happily flying everywhere and some got stuck onto my lipstick. MAN.

7) My major headache finally gave up trying to kill me and let me off this morning.

8) I caught the common cold (=RHINITIS!!!)

9) I love bible study!

10) Yes Thazin, I'll join your mugger club. Can I get a high post? Pretty please?

11) According to my diet analysis, the % of Total Energy Intake from fats is way too high for me, but at the same time, I'm deficient in iron, calcium and dietary fibre. Hur hur hur. Time to get healthy, Jess.

12) Final Year Examinations is scaring the sh*t outta me.

13) I miss hanging out with Eifer.

Alrightey, TIME FOR ME TO JUMP INTO BED!

No comments: