Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Sian-ed Night.

It's a quiet Wednesday night at 11:45pm, and here I am blogging.

Nadia and I acting lame with bubble tea cups in Wellington

Just got back from Central Library after an intense 3hour mugging with Nadie nad nad. We were studying for Metabolism 2. Hmm... I intended to study till about 1am before I plop onto my bed, but I'll see how things go.

I had a bout of break down just last night. I was flipping over pages of my thick Metabolism booklet, thinking of what I should study for the 2nd test while chatting with 2 of my friends. One of them was Thazin, and I was (as usual) complaining to her how sian I am because of this module. And she had to add that Eifer (minus poor me) was going out for dinner that night. At that moment my heart just... dropped. I was ultra sian. My 6 other pretty girls out without me, for the trillionth time. No, it isn't their fault that they left me out, but it's just because I am a 10hour flight away from them, 4 hours ahead of them.

Me at Carisbrook, Dunedin in 2004 (the 1st year in NZ)

I never regretted coming to New Zealand to study, because I managed to get into the course I desired and there's nothing more I can ask of. When I was 16, my mum asked me if I was ready to come to NZ to further my studies (right after my O's). I wasn't, and I rejected her offer, simply because I couldn't bear leave all my friends back in Singapore. So I proceeded to ACJC when I played my year through (what a retard). SO, eventually, I had to come to NZ after wasting a year of my life in JC (of course I haven't forgotten the good friends I met in AC. (:)

Me with Shuo and Joan Tayyy.

Friends. They are such a big part in my life that I even rejected my mum's offer to go to somewhere with wider range of courses I can choose from.

Now you see why I felt terrible after Thazin told me they were going out for dinner together. Eifer has never disappointed me in any way, and even though Thazin and I aren't in Singapore most of the time, they will always imagine the 2 of us there. Not until they start talking to space, duh. But, you get what I mean. Even without me, I always hope they will enjoy their time together and just have fun! One thing I always look forward to when I fly back to Singapore is to be Eifer-ed. LOL. Damn, I sound so lesbian out of a sudden. But you see, that's friendship!

6/7 of Eifer. I'll be back! (:

Eifer always. (:

Oh, back to my sian-ness that night. After Thazin told me they were going out for dinner, another friend of mine (a male) who is on my MSN list but hasn't spoken to me since decades ago messaged me out of the blue! What I thought was, "Wow, what made him come talk to me after such a long time?" I was quite happy cos it would be cool to have a friend whom I haven't spoken to for such a long time speaking to me again. So Mr. W started with a hey, so I hey-ed back. Okay, quite normal. Then, he abruptly asked "do you know this girl called Miss T? Can you intro her to me?"

!!!!!

Guess what sian-ed I was. Gees! Fancy him being a 20 years old dude and using this kind of technique to know girls. Arh!! No matter what, the MAIN problem was, he made me the sian-est person on Earth at that point. 3 things made me so sian back to back.

So I went looking for the boyfriend and cried my heart out. I think my hormone levels were swinging up and down too. I doubt I'd react so strongly if it wasn't for this to be happening at the same time. So this morning, if those of you who saw me with swollen eyelids: Yes, I did cry, but not because I broke up with my boyfriend, thank you very much.

2 days to hols! No, let's say it's a day to my 2 weeks holidays!!!!!!!! :D:D:D But before that, Metabolism 2. bsssh.

No comments: