Friday, August 11, 2006

Busiest Weekend of my LIFE

Fridayyy. (: I don't know why this word just sounds so.. pleasant. Haha.

Am slacking in Med Library for lunch time when the rest of them comes. This week's been busybusybusy.


  • Had to hand in my Genetics report on Thursday. I rushed like crazy on Monday. Ben and Thazin proof read my report. Thanks guys! :D

  • While Thazin was proof reading my report, we were talking via MSN phone and coincidentally, NDP (it was National Day!) was on TV. So she switched the TV on super loud so I could have a teeny bit of the National Day spirit. I can see that Thazin's one PATRIOTIC chic cos' she was singing the National anthem and saying the National pledge. Lol. Anyhow, I had fun chatting/listening to her sing for 2 whole hours. We need more of these sessions! For the rest of Eifer, we can conference in future! Maybe via MSN phone or even Skype! Go download!!

  • Steamboat session with Janice and Michhh. Thanks for the company, Mich! Sorry for leaving so early though.. You know why lah.. Hahaha. Would love to have another girlie session with you again! (:

  • Metabolism 1 computer test was crazzzzzy. I managed to pass by 1%. THANK GOD.

The weekend for me is gonna be even crazier! I've got choir practice, evangelism class, SingHealth seminar, National Day potluck session, Elim Church's Outreach Nite and 2 of my friends' birthdays (plus church service which isn't counted cos' it's been a routine.) ALL SQUASHED IN A WEEKEND. I'm so stressed out because I have 2 tests and 2 presentations coming up this week! -takes a deep breath in-

Looks like I need to sleep for less than 8 hours every night to study. ): I need at least 7 hours of sleep every night, or else no one can see my eyes, because my dark circles and eye bags will combine powers and make my eyes super small. -.- Now that's a life of a med student. zzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »