Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I just like to be random.

MOOLOO people!!!! I'm terribly sorry about the infrequent updates on this blog. I really feel guilty. Haha. I have changed my internet provider, and the new one (shan't say which company) has got DEAF telephone operators. Okay, period. Won't talk much about that anymore. Only makes my blood boil...

ANYWAY! So much things happened these days. I was too busy and lazy to upload my pictures into the computer. But FINALLY, I did it. Hee. Loads of photos for this post, for your viewing pleasure. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, FIRST STOP! Janice being ridiculous!


Janice with my labcoat, and she being a cute weathergirl wearing my gigantic raincoat. WHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She was wearing my raincoat cos' we were supposed to go to the gym LATE AT NIGHT, while the sky continued crying its clouds out. And of course, for the 2 photos up there, she was acting as a sexy doctor. AHEM. Dr. Janice Cheung. LOL.



Just last week, Ben bought his ultimate fav - a SKATEBOARD! Don't know why he decided to buy it (he got bad ankles due to skating in SG), but who cares? it's so damn gay prettY! too bad i can't skate. I just can't balance on that bloody plank thingy. DAMN. But it's fun taking photos with it! Hahaha.


THE skateboard. Which belongs to BEN. THat foot there is mine by the way.

Ben doesn't dare skate to school YET, because he said he hasn't skated for so many years. He needs TRAINING, or else he'd xia suay himself. Haha. Totally agree. I laughed at this guy who fell off his skateboard just last year. Call me evil. I didn't mean it, I'm sorry! X)


sk8er to be. WHAHAHA. i'm joking. really!



Also on the same week, I received some stuff from Mum, all the way from SG. And one of the stuff is... IPOD MINI BATTERY!

The thing is, we had to fix that crappy thing ourselves! So now look at us as if we're technicians. We made really good progress! We finally managed to replace the old battery with the new one!


Operation Ipod. Surgery... FAILED.

YES. Sadly to say, the operation actually FAILED. Can you believe it?! Everything during the operation went smoothly (except the first part where we had to yank out the bloody cover). I was able to listen to my music while charging the ipod, but when I took off the power plug, the screen just went BLANK. B L A N K. Left me hanging there just like that. ARHHHH! So sad. Still don't know what to do with it. Damn. X(



Never mind about the ipod, because I've got yet another BABY! Congratulate me!!! Omg, that's so lame. ANYWAY! Another thing that came with the ipod battery is.....

MY PDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Presenting to you, Miss X51V.



Charging quietly at the corner...



beauuuuuutiful thing.

It is THE centre of attention in my whole room, I tell you. I can't seem to put it down!



my BABYYYY.

Cool aye?! I managed to go online with this pretty thing. It's gonna stay with me for a long long time (that what I promised Mum). It has the best specs as compared to the rest of the PDAs I've checked on. (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

There was one time I was wondering whether I'm right or left handed.

By the way, what exactly is the definition of right/left handed? Are you right handed because you do almost everything with your right hand, or merely because you write with your right hand? Same for left handed.

I think I'm different from many of you out there because... I really don't know if I'm left or right handed. Or both.

I brush my teeth with my left hand.

Brush. brush teeth. Brush, brush teeth. Little Jessica brush, brush teeth!!! (a song composed by my ah bu when i was young. ROFL.

I comb my hair with my left hand.



combing my hair! damn, i look crappy. ><
come pose abit with the pink comb.

HOWEVER...

I write with my right hand! Don't worry, you're not the only one seeing double Jess.

Yeah! That's weird eh? I don't know why either. Hmm.



I even dig my nose with my left pinky! OKAY I'M REALLY JOKING THIS TIME!!! I don't dig my nose.. Unlike some disgusting people...



so.. Am I a leftie or a rightie? Or, even better, ambidextrous?!

I've yet to figure out yet. You guys can probably help me with that. Haha.

Yesterday was BEN11CA's 2nd year anniversary! Hahaha. Don't know how this name came about, but we've got loads of friends who greet us Beniica when they see both of us together. (BENjamin + jessiCA). Anyway! I made something for him! Well, not really make make, but.. You get what I mean. -winks-



something small i gave ben for our 2nd year anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BEN!! ^^

OKAY! Gotta help Janice with dinner now. Will try to update as frequent as possible. (: Love you guys!

4 comments:

Stephanie Low said...

Aww!
This post is so long that i think i haf so much to comment!

1. Janice looks so cute in that oversized raincoat!LOLs.

2. I love purple but guys shouldnt haf purple stuff despite how pretty it is!Lols.=X

3. HEY! u finally got a PDA!OMGOMGOMG...*jealous!*hahaha..cool man,u can use it as mp3player rite? so sad ur ipod mini op failed.=(

4.i tot the left n right handed thingie is all about writing.but now,im not so sure.lols!

5.Beniicia is nice!but why there are two 'i's in btw?aww i tot ur gift is so sweet!wat did he give u?Anyway 2 years seem so fast lah!=P

puipo said...

hey hey..
miss u..
nice photos..

jaccy said...

haha you are by right a left-handed but by left, you are a right-handed.. =D Got it?? haha Well, i think if ah gong din beat u when you are writing when you are young, you should be writing with ur left-hand now.. =D

That is what i remember lah..not sure if my memory failed me.. tuck, ning? Correct not?? [cant as jan, think she is den too young]

jessicA* said...

Stephie

Hey Stephie!! :D:D Thanks for such a LONG comment... This means you read the whole post of mine!! Weee~ About the bennica thing (not beniicia steph haha, I also dunno why we've got 2 i-s in the middle. Ben thought of it! And his present to me? A home cooked meal. WHAHA.

Nien

Hi Nien! I miss you too. (: Remember my room? We used to chill there. Hee.

Wei

Haha, yes Wei, you're very right.. I was forced to be right-handed. By Ah Gong. But I can see why he does it, although it makes no difference really.. LOL.