Monday, May 30, 2005

Yes. I have finally decided... To snip my long hair off when I get back to Singapore, despite my XXL size face.


Why?


My hair is dry due to me dying it several times X)


Cos 'I need some new hair styles' <<>


So, I am not supposed to dye my hair so that my hair will be in good condition.


BUT BUT BUT BUT!! I cannot imagine myself with pure black hair again... Sua ku-ed. I'm officially in a DILEMMA.


AHHs. I know I don't fit short hair, but it has come to a stage when I have to cut off about 1/2 my hair length because I did not take good care of my hair..


-boooo-


I'll cut it till my hair even shorter than shoulder length. Hey, I even thought of shaving my head BALD okay. I'm really mad.


I dunno what to doooo! My face will look seriously BIG if I cut my hair so short.


I need CONSULTATION. From you guys.


Please vote at 'Flooble'. Whether or not I should cut my hair off.

I thought I just said I have finally decided to cut short my hair at the beginning of this post?! Okay, ignore that.



I actually have predicted that most of you would say 'cut lah..'


Luckily I'm not those people that will cry if their long beautiful hair will have to be snipped off. I actually like my hair being attended by professionals. LOL. Just deciding whether or not I should cut it SHORT.


Okay, I have to mug again.. Boring stuff man. Please count down for me people.. 18 more days till I step on Singapore ground.


Loads of Singaporean friends here are dying to go back. I guess I'm just one of the few lucky ones who get the chance to fly back to meet my pals and family in the mid year. -blessed-


Got to go. Adieus!

No comments: